Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp
Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp application is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp's primary file takes around 1.84 MB (1925728 bytes) and is called WINWORD.EXE.
Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 105.66 MB (110790376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.67 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (883.58 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.17 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (956.08 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.92 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.17 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.67 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (313.38 KB)
- flattener.exe (57.75 KB)
- integrator.exe (635.59 KB)
- onedrivesetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (226.09 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (969.09 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.32 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (73.09 KB)
- msoia.exe (279.39 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (440.89 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (489.59 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (686.09 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (87.39 KB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.16 MB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (860.59 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (471.89 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (51.59 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (518.89 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (24.39 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- cmigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- dw20.exe (831.59 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (472.09 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.59 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (91.59 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (539.89 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.10 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (15.69 KB)
- OSE.EXE (157.19 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (47.81 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (98.28 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.5189.1000
of Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp". The Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp.
8. After removing Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Word 2013 - ja-jp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-19 03:50:53.583