Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. VISIO.EXE is the Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us's main executable file and it takes about 1.30 MB (1362608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us. They take about 371.95 MB (390012936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (227.67 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (191.80 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (222.30 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (487.17 KB)
- Flattener.exe (38.50 KB)
- Integrator.exe (5.06 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (19.52 MB)
- SPREADSHEETCOMPARE.EXE (454.67 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (513.67 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (39.30 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.54 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (352.17 KB)
- msoia.exe (3.38 MB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (491.17 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (682.67 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (845.67 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (140.17 KB)
- officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe (2.11 MB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (211.17 KB)
- PerfBoost.exe (832.66 KB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (211.67 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (5.19 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (1.15 MB)
- SETLANG.EXE (71.67 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (210.17 KB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.42 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.30 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (725.17 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (31.06 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (41.67 KB)
- DW20.EXE (1.89 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (329.67 KB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (158.66 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (558.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.67 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (227.17 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (974.17 KB)
- OsfInstaller.exe (156.17 KB)
- OSE.EXE (253.17 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (137.20 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (116.19 KB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (42.17 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (273.67 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.66 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (241.17 KB)
- joticon.exe (697.67 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (831.17 KB)
- misc.exe (1,013.16 KB)
- msouc.exe (53.17 KB)
- ohub32.exe (2.00 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.67 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.66 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (834.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- pubs.exe (830.67 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.42 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.53 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us version 16.0.9001.2144
alone. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us.
8. After removing Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-20 18:53:55.890