Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us
This page is about Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled VISIO.EXE and it has a size of 1.30 MB (1360048 bytes).
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us contains of the executables below. They occupy 113.12 MB (118613216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (150.67 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (191.80 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (222.30 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (416.67 KB)
- Flattener.exe (38.50 KB)
- Integrator.exe (3.34 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (19.52 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (395.67 KB)
- EDITOR.EXE (202.67 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (32.44 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.11 MB)
- msoasb.exe (200.67 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (276.67 KB)
- msoia.exe (2.20 MB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (471.17 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (501.17 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (680.67 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (112.17 KB)
- officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe (1.39 MB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (205.17 KB)
- PerfBoost.exe (605.17 KB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (205.17 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (3.65 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (1.00 MB)
- SETLANG.EXE (67.67 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (204.17 KB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.42 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.30 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (391.17 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (36.16 KB)
- VISEVMON.EXE (285.67 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (227.67 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (1.55 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (233.17 KB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (119.18 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (290.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.67 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (216.16 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (639.17 KB)
- OsfInstaller.exe (123.17 KB)
- OsfInstallerBgt.exe (28.17 KB)
- OSE.EXE (207.17 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (47.66 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (361.67 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (116.70 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.67 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (241.17 KB)
- joticon.exe (697.67 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (831.17 KB)
- misc.exe (1,013.17 KB)
- msouc.exe (53.17 KB)
- ohub32.exe (1.61 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.67 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.67 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (834.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- pubs.exe (830.67 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.42 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.53 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us version 16.0.9330.2124
alone. For more Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us.
8. After removing Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 - en-us supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-21 15:38:45.033