This page is about Microsoft Software for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Software from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Microsoft Software is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Everything SDK folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Microsoft Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Everything SDK\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WindowsApplication1.vshost.exe is the Microsoft Software's primary executable file and it takes about 5.50 KB (5632 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 45.50 KB (46592
bytes) on disk.
- WindowsApplication1.exe (20.00 KB)
- WindowsApplication1.vshost.exe (5.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Software version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Software versions:
Microsoft Software is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Microsoft Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Software". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Software app will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft Software in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Software.
8. After removing Microsoft Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Software by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Software by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:58:00.020