Microsoft Software is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Software from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Microsoft Software application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Software folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Microsoft Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Software\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 57.00 KB (58368 bytes) on disk and is labeled jt.exe.
Microsoft Software is comprised of the following executables which take 3.45 MB (3615209
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- JkDefragGUI.exe (2.33 MB)
- 7za.exe (233.50 KB)
- JkDefrag64.exe (232.50 KB)
- JkDefragCmd64.exe (231.50 KB)
- JkDefragScreenSaver64.exe (251.50 KB)
- jt.exe (57.00 KB)
- ntregopt.exe (137.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Software version 4.65
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Software releases:
Microsoft Software is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Microsoft Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Software from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Software". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Software application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft Software in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Software.
8. After removing Microsoft Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Software by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Software by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.907