Microsoft Software is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Software from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Microsoft Software application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Software folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Microsoft Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Software\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 57.00 KB (58368 bytes) on disk and is labeled jt.exe.
Microsoft Software is comprised of the following executables which take 3.45 MB (3615209
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- JkDefragGUI.exe (2.33 MB)
- 7za.exe (233.50 KB)
- JkDefrag64.exe (232.50 KB)
- JkDefragCmd64.exe (231.50 KB)
- JkDefragScreenSaver64.exe (251.50 KB)
- jt.exe (57.00 KB)
- ntregopt.exe (137.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Software version 4.65
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Software releases:
Microsoft Software is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Microsoft Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Software from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Software". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Software application will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Software in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Software.
8. After removing Microsoft Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Software by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Software by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.907