Microsoft Office Standard 2010
Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2010 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. IEContentService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 564.41 KB (577960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Office Standard 2010. They take 82.66 MB (86671808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLVIEW.EXE (205.37 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (148.34 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (19.80 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (16.98 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.10 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (564.41 KB)
- misc.exe (557.84 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (69.38 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (701.88 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (352.37 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.63 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (654.34 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (685.85 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (103.84 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (86.88 KB)
- OIS.EXE (267.85 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.59 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (222.38 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (15.20 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.62 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (38.41 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (509.39 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (32.38 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.36 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.84 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (1.77 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (1.41 MB)
- ONELEV.EXE (44.88 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Office Standard 2010 version 14.0.6011.1000
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Office Standard 2010 versions:
Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Office Standard 2010 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office Standard 2010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office Standard 2010". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office Standard 2010 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Office Standard 2010 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Office Standard 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Office Standard 2010.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Standard 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Standard 2010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office Standard 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Standard 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-11 15:39:14.047