Microsoft Office Standard 2010
Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2010 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Office Standard 2010 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled IEContentService.exe and it has a size of 710.22 KB (727264 bytes).
Microsoft Office Standard 2010 contains of the executables below. They occupy 110.95 MB (116342072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLVIEW.EXE (264.59 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (221.56 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (26.36 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (23.88 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (6.15 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (710.22 KB)
- misc.exe (558.58 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (86.59 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (889.67 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (478.87 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (12.20 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (837.08 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (1,021.57 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (129.06 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (107.62 KB)
- OIS.EXE (293.57 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (2.05 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (240.59 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (22.94 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.62 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (719.09 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (46.63 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (594.19 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (37.59 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.36 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (23.84 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (1.77 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (1.41 MB)
- ONELEV.EXE (55.88 KB)
This web page is about Microsoft Office Standard 2010 version 14.0.7011.1000
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Office Standard 2010 versions:
Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Microsoft Office Standard 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office Standard 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Standard 2010". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office Standard 2010 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Office Standard 2010 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Office Standard 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office Standard 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office Standard 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Standard 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Office Standard 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Office Standard 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Office Standard 2010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-10 20:53:39.983