Microsoft Expression Encoder 4
This page contains complete information on how to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. More information about Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 can be seen at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4\XSetup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 906.00 KB (927744 bytes) on disk and is called Encoder.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft Expression Encoder 4. They occupy 3.18 MB (3335128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EEScreen.exe (440.50 KB)
- Encoder.exe (906.00 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseActivator.exe (16.43 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseKeyInstaller.exe (18.44 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicensePhoneActivator.exe (16.44 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.WebServer.exe (191.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.33 KB)
- XSetup.exe (1.26 MB)
This info is about Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 version 4.0.3210.0
only. For more Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 versions please click below:
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Expression Encoder 4". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 application will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Expression Encoder 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Expression Encoder 4:
- The software company is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4\XSetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4.
8. After removing Microsoft Expression Encoder 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 00:01:50.687