Microsoft Expression Encoder 4
You can find below details on how to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. You can get more details about Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4\XSetup.exe. Encoder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 906.00 KB (927744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Microsoft Expression Encoder 4. They occupy 3.18 MB (3335128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EEScreen.exe (450.50 KB)
- Encoder.exe (906.00 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseActivator.exe (16.43 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseKeyInstaller.exe (18.44 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicensePhoneActivator.exe (16.44 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.WebServer.exe (191.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.33 KB)
- XSetup.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 version 4.0.1639.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 releases:
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Microsoft Expression Encoder 4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_Microsoft Expression_Encoder 4_EEScreen_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_Microsoft Expression_Encoder 4_Encoder_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Program Files (x86)_Microsoft Expression_Encoder 4_SDK
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Expression Encoder 4". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Expression Encoder 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Expression Encoder 4:
- The software company is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4\XSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Expression Encoder 4.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Expression Encoder 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:10:57.417