Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled EXCEL.EXE and its approximative size is 36.93 MB (38727360 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es. They occupy about 205.22 MB (215187328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (63.20 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (210.71 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (249.21 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (429.19 KB)
- Flattener.exe (52.75 KB)
- Integrator.exe (4.09 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (8.62 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (487.69 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (36.93 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (31.68 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (797.19 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.46 MB)
- misc.exe (1,012.70 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (101.69 KB)
- msoia.exe (2.85 MB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (233.19 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (474.20 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (633.70 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (835.69 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (132.69 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (665.19 KB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (13.96 MB)
- PerfBoost.exe (401.20 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.78 MB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.86 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (434.19 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (69.69 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (459.19 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (28.98 MB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.85 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (40.19 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.52 MB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.exe (27.27 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX40.exe (27.77 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX45.exe (27.77 KB)
- DW20.EXE (1.12 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (229.32 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (530.63 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (9.00 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (148.69 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (427.72 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.20 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (189.69 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (226.19 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (420.19 KB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (29.75 KB)
- OSE.EXE (245.21 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (6.12 MB)
- SQLDumper.exe (115.71 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (102.22 KB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (42.69 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (86.69 KB)
- Common.DBConnection.exe (37.75 KB)
- Common.DBConnection64.exe (36.75 KB)
- Common.ShowHelp.exe (32.25 KB)
- DATABASECOMPARE.EXE (180.75 KB)
- filecompare.exe (242.25 KB)
- SPREADSHEETCOMPARE.EXE (453.25 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.20 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (240.70 KB)
- joticon.exe (696.69 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (830.20 KB)
- msouc.exe (52.69 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.19 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.20 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (833.19 KB)
- pubs.exe (830.20 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.29 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es version 16.0.7167.2040
alone. For more Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es". The Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es application will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 13:30:42.913