Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 47.06 MB (49345704 bytes) on disk and is named EXCEL.EXE.
Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es contains of the executables below. They occupy 213.10 MB (223451832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (233.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (191.80 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (222.30 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (487.20 KB)
- Flattener.exe (38.50 KB)
- Integrator.exe (5.16 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (19.52 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (512.16 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (47.06 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (38.97 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.54 MB)
- misc.exe (1,013.17 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (354.67 KB)
- msoia.exe (3.47 MB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (276.16 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (492.66 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (688.66 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (13.04 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (843.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (140.66 KB)
- officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe (25.70 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (668.66 KB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (14.39 MB)
- PerfBoost.exe (449.66 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.78 MB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (5.31 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (1.24 MB)
- SETLANG.EXE (72.16 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (724.66 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.85 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (41.16 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.53 MB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.exe (25.70 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX40.exe (26.20 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX45.exe (26.20 KB)
- SKYPESERVER.EXE (90.17 KB)
- DW20.EXE (1.98 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (330.66 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (539.73 KB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (160.66 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (554.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.67 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (226.66 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (946.66 KB)
- OsfInstaller.exe (140.66 KB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (31.17 KB)
- OSE.EXE (252.16 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (136.70 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (115.70 KB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (42.67 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (273.67 KB)
- Common.DBConnection.exe (39.17 KB)
- Common.DBConnection64.exe (37.30 KB)
- Common.ShowHelp.exe (33.67 KB)
- DATABASECOMPARE.EXE (182.17 KB)
- filecompare.exe (242.17 KB)
- SPREADSHEETCOMPARE.EXE (454.67 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.67 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (240.30 KB)
- joticon.exe (697.67 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (831.16 KB)
- msouc.exe (53.17 KB)
- ohub32.exe (2.01 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.66 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.67 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (834.16 KB)
- pubs.exe (830.67 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.42 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es version 16.0.8625.2127
alone. For more Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - es-es in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-24 20:24:08.503