Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us
How to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us from your system
Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by Microsoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4693.1002 culture=en-us productstoremove=ExcelRetail_en-us_x-none . Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us's main file takes about 24.52 MB (25713304 bytes) and its name is excel.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us. They take about 118.87 MB (124645848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (838.22 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.16 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (886.69 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.59 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.66 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (304.24 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- integrator.exe (613.20 KB)
- onedrivesetup.exe (5.74 MB)
- clview.exe (223.68 KB)
- excel.exe (24.52 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.92 MB)
- firstrun.exe (967.16 KB)
- graph.exe (4.31 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- msoia.exe (276.67 KB)
- msosync.exe (438.69 KB)
- msouc.exe (487.18 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (683.66 KB)
- namecontrolserver.exe (85.19 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (853.16 KB)
- selfcert.exe (469.70 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (49.21 KB)
- vpreview.exe (516.19 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
- cmigrate.exe (7.48 MB)
- msoxmled.exe (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- dw20.exe (822.70 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (463.22 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.47 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (80.73 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (537.67 KB)
- msoxmled.exe (202.66 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.08 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (15.59 KB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- appsharinghookcontroller64.exe (38.66 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.59 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (92.95 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (340.66 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
This web page is about Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us version 15.0.4693.1002
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us:
...click to view all...
How to remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:13:56.417