Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us
Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. excel.exe is the Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us's primary executable file and it occupies close to 31.53 MB (33066688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us. They take about 135.22 MB (141788760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (883.32 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.16 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (947.26 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (3.04 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.66 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (380.38 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- integrator.exe (902.78 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- clview.exe (281.23 KB)
- excel.exe (31.53 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.14 MB)
- firstrun.exe (1.00 MB)
- graph.exe (5.86 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.59 KB)
- msoia.exe (377.72 KB)
- msosync.exe (469.25 KB)
- msouc.exe (623.24 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (852.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (108.19 KB)
- perfboost.exe (107.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.02 MB)
- selfcert.exe (575.28 KB)
- setlang.exe (63.28 KB)
- vpreview.exe (693.75 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (26.06 KB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
- dw20.exe (985.77 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (586.32 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (530.63 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (120.84 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (210.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (648.73 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.71 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (17.11 KB)
- OSE.EXE (174.57 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.59 MB)
- SQLDumper.exe (106.95 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (92.95 KB)
- appsharinghookcontroller.exe (41.70 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4841.1002
of Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us. For more Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us.
8. After removing Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - en-us in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 01:33:51.317