MicTray is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MicTray from your PCConexant Systems
. More info about Conexant Systems can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\MicTray folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall MicTray by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Conexant\MicTray\SETUP64.EXE -U -IMicTray. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. setup64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.40 MB (8808784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MicTray. They occupy about 8.40 MB (8808784
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MicTray. Click on the links below for other MicTray versions:
...click to view all...
MicTray is a program marketed by Conexant Systems. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall MicTray is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MicTray from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MicTray or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MicTray". If it is installed on your PC the MicTray program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MicTray in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MicTray, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MicTray.
8. After uninstalling MicTray, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MicTray which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MicTray with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MicTray by Conexant Systems from your PC, we are not saying that MicTray by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MicTray supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 15:04:11.327