This page is about MicTray for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MicTray from your PCConexant Systems
. You can find out more on Conexant Systems or check for application updates here
. Usually the MicTray application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\MicTray directory, depending on the user's option during setup. MicTray's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Conexant\MicTray\SETUP64.EXE -U -IMicTray. MicTray's main file takes about 8.39 MB (8793936 bytes) and is named setup64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MicTray. They take 8.39 MB (8793936
bytes) on disk.
This info is about MicTray version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MicTray:
...click to view all...
MicTray is a program marketed by Conexant Systems. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase MicTray is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MicTray using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MicTray or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MicTray". If it is installed on your PC the MicTray app will be found very quickly. After you click MicTray in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MicTray, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MicTray.
8. After removing MicTray, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MicTray that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MicTray using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MicTray by Conexant Systems from your PC, we are not saying that MicTray by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MicTray supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:19:22.910