Messenger Plus! Live
Messenger Plus! Live is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Messenger Plus! Live from your PCYuna Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Yuna Software. Further information about Messenger Plus! Live can be found at http://www.msgpluslive.net
. Usually the Messenger Plus! Live program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live directory, depending on the user's option during install. Messenger Plus! Live's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 884.90 KB (906136 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Messenger Plus! Live. They occupy about 2.32 MB (2434760
bytes) on disk.
- Log Viewer.exe (1,010.90 KB)
- MPTools.exe (481.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (884.90 KB)
This page is about Messenger Plus! Live version 4.83376
alone. For other Messenger Plus! Live versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Messenger Plus! Live is an application released by the software company Yuna Software. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Messenger Plus! Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Messenger Plus! Live from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Messenger Plus! Live or simply activate the Search field and type in "Messenger Plus! Live". The Messenger Plus! Live application will be found automatically. After you select Messenger Plus! Live in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Messenger Plus! Live, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Messenger Plus! Live:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msgpluslive.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Messenger Plus! Live.
8. After uninstalling Messenger Plus! Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Messenger Plus! Live which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Messenger Plus! Live with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Messenger Plus! Live by Yuna Software from your computer, we are not saying that Messenger Plus! Live by Yuna Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Messenger Plus! Live in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-11 10:12:34.983