Messenger Plus! Live
You can find below details on how to remove Messenger Plus! Live for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Messenger Plus! Live from your PCYuna Software
. More information on Yuna Software can be seen here
. More details about the app Messenger Plus! Live can be seen at http://www.msgpluslive.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Messenger Plus! Live directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Messenger Plus! Live is C:\Program Files (x86)\Messenger Plus! Live\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and occupies 884.90 KB (906136 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Messenger Plus! Live. They occupy about 2.32 MB (2434760
bytes) on disk.
- Log Viewer.exe (1,010.90 KB)
- MPTools.exe (481.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (884.90 KB)
The current page applies to Messenger Plus! Live version 22.214.171.1248
only. For more Messenger Plus! Live versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Messenger Plus! Live is an application marketed by Yuna Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Messenger Plus! Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Messenger Plus! Live from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Messenger Plus! Live or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Messenger Plus! Live". The Messenger Plus! Live program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Messenger Plus! Live in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Messenger Plus! Live, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Messenger Plus! Live:
- The software company is: http://www.msgpluslive.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Messenger Plus! Live\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Messenger Plus! Live.
8. After uninstalling Messenger Plus! Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Messenger Plus! Live which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Messenger Plus! Live with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Messenger Plus! Live by Yuna Software from your PC, we are not saying that Messenger Plus! Live by Yuna Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Messenger Plus! Live supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 01:14:06.920