Mega Man Revolution
This web page is about Mega Man Revolution for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mega Man Revolution from your systemPuchisoft, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Puchisoft, Inc.. More information about Mega Man Revolution can be found at http://megamanrevolution.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mega Man Revolution directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Mega Man Revolution is C:\Program Files\Mega Man Revolution\uninst.exe. Mega Man Revolution's main file takes around 1.03 MB (1078287 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
Mega Man Revolution installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.07 MB (8465509
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (1.03 MB)
- Rockman.exe (6.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (119.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Mega Man Revolution version 7.0.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mega Man Revolution versions:
Mega Man Revolution is a program offered by the software company Puchisoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Mega Man Revolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mega Man Revolution from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mega Man Revolution or simply click the Search field and type in "Mega Man Revolution". The Mega Man Revolution app will be found automatically. When you click Mega Man Revolution in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mega Man Revolution, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mega Man Revolution:
- The web site of the program is: http://megamanrevolution.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mega Man Revolution\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mega Man Revolution.
8. After uninstalling Mega Man Revolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mega Man Revolution which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mega Man Revolution using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mega Man Revolution by Puchisoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mega Man Revolution by Puchisoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mega Man Revolution supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 23:39:01.427