Mega Man Revolution
This info is about Mega Man Revolution for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Mega Man Revolution from your systemPuchisoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Puchisoft, Inc.. Please open http://megamanrevolution.com/
if you want to read more on Mega Man Revolution on Puchisoft, Inc.'s web page. Mega Man Revolution is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mega Man Revolution directory, regulated by the user's option. Mega Man Revolution's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mega Man Revolution\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1078287 bytes) on disk and is titled Launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Mega Man Revolution. They take about 7.91 MB (8290798
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (1.03 MB)
- Rockman.exe (6.70 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (119.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.0
of Mega Man Revolution. Click on the links below for other Mega Man Revolution versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mega Man Revolution:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mega Man Revolution's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mega Man Revolution
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Users_UserName_Downloads_Mega Man Revolution_Launcher_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Users_UserName_Downloads_Mega Man Revolution_Mega Man Revolution_url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Users_UserName_Downloads_Mega Man Revolution_uninst_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mega Man Revolution\Mega Man Revolution - Check for Updates.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mega Man Revolution\Mega Man Revolution.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mega Man Revolution\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mega Man Revolution\Website.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mega Man Revolution
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Mega Man Revolution\Rockman.exe.FriendlyAppName
Mega Man Revolution is an application by Puchisoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Mega Man Revolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mega Man Revolution from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mega Man Revolution or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mega Man Revolution". The Mega Man Revolution application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mega Man Revolution in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mega Man Revolution, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mega Man Revolution:
- The web site of the program is: http://megamanrevolution.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mega Man Revolution\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mega Man Revolution.
8. After uninstalling Mega Man Revolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mega Man Revolution which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mega Man Revolution using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mega Man Revolution by Puchisoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mega Man Revolution by Puchisoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mega Man Revolution supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:31:34.270