This web page contains thorough information on how to remove McAfee VirusScan for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee VirusScan from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee VirusScan is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee VirusScan. McAfee VirusScan's primary file takes about 415.25 KB (425216 bytes) and is named QcCons32.exe.
The following executables are contained in McAfee VirusScan. They occupy 23.29 MB (24422392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.53 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
This web page is about McAfee VirusScan version 15.0.166
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee VirusScan versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee VirusScan is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall McAfee VirusScan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove McAfee VirusScan from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee VirusScan or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee VirusScan". If it exists on your system the McAfee VirusScan app will be found very quickly. After you select McAfee VirusScan in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee VirusScan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee VirusScan.
8. After uninstalling McAfee VirusScan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee VirusScan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee VirusScan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee VirusScan by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee VirusScan by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee VirusScan supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 00:54:21.103