McAfee VirusScan is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee VirusScan from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee VirusScan. firesvc.exe is the McAfee VirusScan's primary executable file and it occupies close to 113.49 KB (116216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of McAfee VirusScan. They occupy an average of 17.92 MB (18785848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (668.73 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (336.78 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (403.18 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.10 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.77 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (868.85 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (278.95 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (404.18 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (968.98 KB)
- mcsync.exe (3.37 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (969.46 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (790.43 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (497.22 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (701.41 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (570.64 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (318.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.11 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (470.55 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee VirusScan version 14.0.8185
only. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee VirusScan:
...click to view all...
McAfee VirusScan is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase McAfee VirusScan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove McAfee VirusScan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee VirusScan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee VirusScan". The McAfee VirusScan application will be found automatically. After you select McAfee VirusScan in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee VirusScan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee VirusScan.
8. After uninstalling McAfee VirusScan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee VirusScan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee VirusScan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee VirusScan by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee VirusScan by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee VirusScan in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 19:43:11.507