McAfee SecurityCenter is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee SecurityCenter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing McAfee SecurityCenter is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of McAfee SecurityCenter. They take about 26.03 MB (27294808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (589.28 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (200.01 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- McAlert.exe (546.57 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.95 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (899.02 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (787.95 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (349.40 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
This data is about McAfee SecurityCenter version 15.0.195
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee SecurityCenter versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee SecurityCenter is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase McAfee SecurityCenter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee SecurityCenter or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee SecurityCenter". If it exists on your system the McAfee SecurityCenter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee SecurityCenter in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee SecurityCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee SecurityCenter.
8. After uninstalling McAfee SecurityCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SecurityCenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SecurityCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee SecurityCenter by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee SecurityCenter by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee SecurityCenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 17:34:35.963