McAfee AntiVirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More data about McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the McAfee AntiVirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. McAfee AntiVirus's primary file takes around 235.23 KB (240872 bytes) and its name is QcCons32.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside McAfee AntiVirus. They take about 14.62 MB (15327176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QcCons32.exe (235.23 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.46 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.06 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (173.88 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (311.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (962.97 KB)
- McInstru.exe (297.63 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.32 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.69 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (918.71 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.50 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.42 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (535.48 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (173.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (588.81 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (487.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (197.97 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (453.47 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.50 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee AntiVirus version 12.8.903
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee AntiVirus is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase McAfee AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete McAfee AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee AntiVirus app will be found automatically. When you click McAfee AntiVirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:52:45.197