This page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee AntiVirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus. McAlert.exe is the McAfee AntiVirus's primary executable file and it takes about 546.57 KB (559688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in McAfee AntiVirus. They occupy 24.36 MB (25545136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- McAlert.exe (546.57 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.53 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.159
of McAfee AntiVirus. You can find here a few links to other McAfee AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee AntiVirus is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete McAfee AntiVirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee AntiVirus". The McAfee AntiVirus application will be found very quickly. When you click McAfee AntiVirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee AntiVirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:40:00.630