McAfee All Access – Total Protection
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee All Access – Total Protection for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall McAfee All Access – Total Protection from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee All Access – Total Protection is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for McAfee All Access – Total Protection is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 1.82 MB (1908952 bytes) on disk and is named mfeLamInstaller.exe.
McAfee All Access – Total Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.81 MB (31253960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (398.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (670.80 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.42 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.82 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.25 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (570.21 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (975.58 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (375.56 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee All Access – Total Protection version 15.1.156
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee All Access – Total Protection versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee All Access – Total Protection is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove McAfee All Access – Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete McAfee All Access – Total Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee All Access – Total Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee All Access – Total Protection". If it exists on your system the McAfee All Access – Total Protection program will be found automatically. After you click McAfee All Access – Total Protection in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee All Access – Total Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee All Access – Total Protection.
8. After uninstalling McAfee All Access – Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee All Access – Total Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee All Access – Total Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee All Access – Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee All Access – Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee All Access – Total Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 17:36:40.737