McAfee All Access – Total Protection
McAfee All Access – Total Protection is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall McAfee All Access – Total Protection from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee All Access – Total Protection is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall McAfee All Access – Total Protection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. McAfee All Access – Total Protection's primary file takes around 1.37 MB (1441080 bytes) and is named mfeLamInstaller.exe.
McAfee All Access – Total Protection contains of the executables below. They take 34.83 MB (36519664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.94 MB)
- firesvc.exe (462.39 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (416.63 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (330.92 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (682.48 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.76 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.37 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.41 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (597.24 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (958.54 KB)
- McAlert.exe (645.63 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.89 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.66 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.46 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (587.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.85 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.91 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (622.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.80 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (448.91 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (651.66 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.74 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.08
of McAfee All Access – Total Protection. You can find below a few links to other McAfee All Access – Total Protection releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee All Access – Total Protection is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase McAfee All Access – Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove McAfee All Access – Total Protection from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee All Access – Total Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee All Access – Total Protection". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee All Access – Total Protection application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee All Access – Total Protection in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee All Access – Total Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee All Access – Total Protection.
8. After removing McAfee All Access – Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee All Access – Total Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee All Access – Total Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee All Access – Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee All Access – Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee All Access – Total Protection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-12 18:42:03.037