McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus
This page contains complete information on how to remove McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled mfeLamInstaller.exe and occupies 1.39 MB (1457496 bytes).
The executable files below are part of McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus. They occupy an average of 34.51 MB (36188792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.94 MB)
- firesvc.exe (462.39 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (416.63 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (330.92 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (428.92 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (694.29 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.79 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.39 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.43 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (609.06 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (959.59 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.89 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.88 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.66 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.46 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (587.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.85 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.91 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (622.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.80 MB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (651.66 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (655.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.74 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.07
of McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus. Click on the links below for other McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus is a program offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus program will be found very quickly. When you select McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus.
8. After removing McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 22:49:39.210