McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus
McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. firesvc.exe is the McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus's primary executable file and it occupies around 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus. They occupy about 15.06 MB (15790104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (609.38 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (266.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (977.03 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (736.10 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (953.39 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (920.18 KB)
- mispreg.exe (696.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.30 KB)
- mcods.exe (598.33 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.65 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (456.96 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (701.89 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (624.47 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (665.18 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (700.89 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus version 14.0.1029
alone. For more McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus". If it exists on your system the McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee All Access – AntiVirus Plus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 21:25:47.763