Maxthon Cloud Browser
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computerMaxthon International Limited
. Further information on Maxthon International Limited can be seen here
. More information about Maxthon Cloud Browser can be found at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon Cloud Browser is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Maxthon directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser is C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Maxthon Cloud Browser's main file takes around 238.80 KB (244536 bytes) and is called Maxthon.exe.
Maxthon Cloud Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.32 MB (8725328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (238.80 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (3.43 MB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (65.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (227.80 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.63 MB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon Cloud Browser version 184.108.40.2060
only. You can find below info on other releases of Maxthon Cloud Browser:
...click to view all...
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a program marketed by Maxthon International Limited. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". If it exists on your system the Maxthon Cloud Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Maxthon Cloud Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The publisher is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon Cloud Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 13:47:47.393