Maxthon Cloud Browser
You can find on this page details on how to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. More info about Maxthon International Limited can be found here
. Further information about Maxthon Cloud Browser can be seen at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon Cloud Browser is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser. Maxthon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 247.77 KB (253720 bytes) on disk.
Maxthon Cloud Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.50 MB (8913168
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (247.77 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (3.50 MB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (74.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (238.80 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.71 MB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
This page is about Maxthon Cloud Browser version 126.96.36.1990
only. For more Maxthon Cloud Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maxthon Cloud Browser
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX03.916\Maxthon Cloud Browser 188.8.131.520 Beta_[www.asdownload.net]
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\default.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\maxthonForum.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\sidebar.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\toolbar.mxaddon
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a program released by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Maxthon Cloud Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". If it exists on your system the Maxthon Cloud Browser program will be found automatically. After you click Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Maxthon Cloud Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After removing Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon Cloud Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:00:31.110