This web page contains complete information on how to remove Maxthon 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Maxthon 5 from your computerMaxthon International Limited
. Open here
where you can find out more on Maxthon International Limited. More info about the app Maxthon 5 can be found at http://www.maxthon.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Maxthon 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Maxthon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 122.91 KB (125864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Maxthon 5. They occupy about 5.70 MB (5976048
bytes) on disk.
- Maxthon.exe (122.91 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (1.69 MB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (189.41 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (278.41 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19900
of Maxthon 5. You can find here a few links to other Maxthon 5 versions:
Maxthon 5 is a program by Maxthon International Limited. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Maxthon 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Maxthon 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Maxthon 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maxthon 5". If it exists on your system the Maxthon 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Maxthon 5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Maxthon 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Maxthon 5.
8. After removing Maxthon 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Maxthon 5 by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Maxthon 5 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Maxthon 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 02:17:00.623