You can find below detailed information on how to remove Maxthon 5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Maxthon 5 from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. Open here
for more info on Maxthon International Limited. Please open http://www.maxthon.com
if you want to read more on Maxthon 5 on Maxthon International Limited's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Maxthon 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 121.41 KB (124328 bytes) on disk and is labeled Maxthon.exe.
The executable files below are part of Maxthon 5. They take an average of 5.70 MB (5974512
bytes) on disk.
- Maxthon.exe (121.41 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (1.69 MB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (189.41 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (278.41 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon 5 version 18.104.22.16800
only. For more Maxthon 5 versions please click below:
Maxthon 5 is an application released by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Maxthon 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Maxthon 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Maxthon 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon 5". The Maxthon 5 program will be found automatically. When you click Maxthon 5 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Maxthon 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon 5:
- The software company is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maxthon 5.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Maxthon 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon 5 by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Maxthon 5 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 08:00:13.507