Matrix-ks is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Matrix-ks from your systemKellySoftware
. More info about KellySoftware can be read here
. More information about Matrix-ks can be seen at http://www.kellysoftware.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KellySoftware\Matrix-ks folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Matrix-ks is C:\Program Files (x86)\KellySoftware\Matrix-ks\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 194.50 KB (199168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Matrix-ks. They take 194.50 KB (199168
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of Matrix-ks. You can find below a few links to other Matrix-ks versions:
Matrix-ks is an application marketed by the software company KellySoftware. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Matrix-ks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Matrix-ks from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Matrix-ks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Matrix-ks". If it is installed on your PC the Matrix-ks program will be found automatically. After you click Matrix-ks in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Matrix-ks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Matrix-ks:
- The software company is: http://www.kellysoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KellySoftware\Matrix-ks\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Matrix-ks.
8. After uninstalling Matrix-ks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Matrix-ks which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Matrix-ks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Matrix-ks by KellySoftware from your PC, nor are we saying that Matrix-ks by KellySoftware is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Matrix-ks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 09:47:26.197