Matrix-ks is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Matrix-ks from your systemKellySoftware
. You can find out more on KellySoftware or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Matrix-ks can be found at http://www.kellysoftware.com/
. Matrix-ks is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\KellySoftware\Matrix-ks directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\KellySoftware\Matrix-ks\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Matrix-ks. Uninstall.exe is the Matrix-ks's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 194.50 KB (199168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Matrix-ks. They occupy 194.50 KB (199168
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Matrix-ks. Click on the links below for other Matrix-ks versions:
Matrix-ks is an application released by the software company KellySoftware. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Matrix-ks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Matrix-ks from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Matrix-ks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Matrix-ks". If it exists on your system the Matrix-ks app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Matrix-ks in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Matrix-ks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Matrix-ks:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kellysoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KellySoftware\Matrix-ks\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Matrix-ks.
8. After uninstalling Matrix-ks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Matrix-ks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Matrix-ks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Matrix-ks by KellySoftware from your PC, nor are we saying that Matrix-ks by KellySoftware is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Matrix-ks supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:51:09.740