Math Practice is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Math Practice from your systemVOVSOFT
. Further information on VOVSOFT can be found here
. Click on https://vovsoft.com
to get more information about Math Practice on VOVSOFT's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Math Practice folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Math Practice by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Math Practice\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called math.exe and its approximative size is 4.95 MB (5194840 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Math Practice. They occupy an average of 6.73 MB (7061680
bytes) on disk.
- math.exe (4.95 MB)
- Patch.exe (660.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Math Practice version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Math Practice releases:
Math Practice is a program by VOVSOFT. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Math Practice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Math Practice with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Math Practice or simply activate the Search field and type in "Math Practice". If it is installed on your PC the Math Practice program will be found automatically. After you select Math Practice in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Math Practice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Math Practice:
- The web site of the program is: https://vovsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Math Practice\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Math Practice.
8. After uninstalling Math Practice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Math Practice that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Math Practice with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Math Practice by VOVSOFT from your computer, nor are we saying that Math Practice by VOVSOFT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Math Practice supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-07 20:50:18.233