This page contains complete information on how to remove Math Practice for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Math Practice from your systemVOVSOFT
. Additional info about VOVSOFT can be read here
. Click on https://vovsoft.com
to get more data about Math Practice on VOVSOFT's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Math Practice folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Math Practice's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Math Practice\unins000.exe. math.exe is the Math Practice's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.22 MB (5468952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Math Practice. They occupy about 6.35 MB (6659632
bytes) on disk.
- math.exe (5.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Math Practice version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Math Practice versions:
Math Practice is a program offered by VOVSOFT. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Math Practice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Math Practice from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Math Practice or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Math Practice". If it exists on your system the Math Practice app will be found automatically. After you click Math Practice in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Math Practice, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Math Practice:
- The software company is: https://vovsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Math Practice\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Math Practice.
8. After uninstalling Math Practice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Math Practice which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Math Practice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Math Practice by VOVSOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that Math Practice by VOVSOFT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Math Practice in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-03 02:29:21.970