Mass Effect 2
This info is about Mass Effect 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mass Effect 2 from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mass Effect 2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe and occupies 218.14 KB (223376 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mass Effect 2. They occupy 416.88 KB (426888
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe (218.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of Mass Effect 2. You can find below info on other versions of Mass Effect 2:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Mass Effect 2.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mass Effect 2:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mass Effect 2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Mass Effect 3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Mass Effect 3\MaintenanceLog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mass Effect 2\MassEffect2Launcher.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Cracks giochi originali\Mass Effect 2.rar
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Cracks giochi originali\Mass Effect+patch 1.02.rar
Mass Effect 2 is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Mass Effect 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mass Effect 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mass Effect 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mass Effect 2". The Mass Effect 2 app will be found very quickly. When you click Mass Effect 2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mass Effect 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mass Effect 2.
8. After removing Mass Effect 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mass Effect 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mass Effect 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mass Effect 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Mass Effect 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mass Effect 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:58:55.830