Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mass Effect 2 from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. Mass Effect 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Mass Effect 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe and its approximative size is 218.14 KB (223376 bytes).
Mass Effect 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 653.92 KB (669616
bytes) on disk:
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe (218.14 KB)
- Uninstall Mass Effect.exe (237.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Mass Effect 2. For more Mass Effect 2 versions please click below:
Mass Effect 2 is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Mass Effect 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mass Effect 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mass Effect 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mass Effect 2". The Mass Effect 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mass Effect 2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mass Effect 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mass Effect 2.
8. After removing Mass Effect 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mass Effect 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mass Effect 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mass Effect 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Mass Effect 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mass Effect 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:44:41.700