This web page is about Maple Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Maple Player from your PCMaplesoft
. Further information on Maplesoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.maplesoft.com
to get more facts about Maple Player on Maplesoft's website. Usually the Maple Player application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Maple Player directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Maple Player\uninstall\Uninstall Maple Player.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Maple Player. Maple Player's main file takes about 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) and its name is Uninstall Maple Player.exe.
The executables below are part of Maple Player. They take about 26.44 MB (27724552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mjava.exe (41.50 KB)
- mserver.exe (25.50 KB)
- mts32.exe (2.71 MB)
- nprofile.exe (31.50 KB)
- oms32.exe (2.71 MB)
- player.exe (409.50 KB)
- gst-inspect.exe (208.50 KB)
- gst-launch.exe (199.00 KB)
- gst-player.exe (222.50 KB)
- gst-typefind.exe (190.50 KB)
- gst-xmlinspect.exe (198.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.48 KB)
- java.exe (145.98 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.98 KB)
- javaw.exe (145.98 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.98 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.98 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.98 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.98 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.98 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.48 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.48 KB)
- klist.exe (33.48 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.48 KB)
- maple.exe (469.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.48 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.48 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.48 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.48 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.48 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.48 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.98 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.48 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.98 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2010.exe (4.84 MB)
- Uninstall Maple Player.exe (432.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (37.98 KB)
- java.exe (168.48 KB)
- javacpl.exe (49.98 KB)
- javaw.exe (168.48 KB)
- javaws.exe (187.48 KB)
- jbroker.exe (90.48 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.98 KB)
- keytool.exe (38.98 KB)
- kinit.exe (38.98 KB)
- klist.exe (38.98 KB)
- ktab.exe (38.98 KB)
- orbd.exe (38.98 KB)
- pack200.exe (38.98 KB)
- policytool.exe (38.98 KB)
- rmid.exe (38.98 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (38.98 KB)
- servertool.exe (38.98 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (21.48 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (38.98 KB)
- unpack200.exe (150.98 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Maple Player. Click on the links below for other Maple Player versions:
Maple Player is an application released by Maplesoft. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Maple Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Maple Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Maple Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Maple Player". The Maple Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Maple Player in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Maple Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maple Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maplesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Maple Player\uninstall\Uninstall Maple Player.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Maple Player.
8. After uninstalling Maple Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maple Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maple Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maple Player by Maplesoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Maple Player by Maplesoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maple Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-12 21:43:24.930