Maple Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Maple Player from your PCMaplesoft
. Further information on Maplesoft can be seen here
. Further information about Maple Player can be found at www.maplesoft.com
. Usually the Maple Player program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Maple Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. Maple Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Maple Player\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Maple Player's main file takes about 411.00 KB (420864 bytes) and is called player.exe.
Maple Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 44.41 MB (46570338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mjava.exe (56.50 KB)
- mserver.exe (26.50 KB)
- mts32.exe (2.71 MB)
- oms32.exe (2.87 MB)
- player.exe (411.00 KB)
- wmint.exe (2.53 MB)
- gst-plugin-scanner.exe (128.72 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (38.42 KB)
- java.exe (168.92 KB)
- javacpl.exe (50.92 KB)
- javaw.exe (168.92 KB)
- javaws.exe (191.92 KB)
- jbroker.exe (133.92 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (36.92 KB)
- keytool.exe (39.42 KB)
- kinit.exe (39.42 KB)
- klist.exe (39.42 KB)
- ktab.exe (39.42 KB)
- orbd.exe (39.42 KB)
- pack200.exe (39.42 KB)
- policytool.exe (39.42 KB)
- rmid.exe (39.42 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (39.42 KB)
- servertool.exe (39.42 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (21.92 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (39.42 KB)
- unpack200.exe (152.42 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2010.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2010.exe (8.57 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.99 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015
of Maple Player. You can find below info on other versions of Maple Player:
Maple Player is a program marketed by the software company Maplesoft. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Maple Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Maple Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Maple Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Maple Player". If it exists on your system the Maple Player app will be found very quickly. After you click Maple Player in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Maple Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maple Player:
- The software company is: www.maplesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maple Player\uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maple Player.
8. After uninstalling Maple Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Maple Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Maple Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Maple Player by Maplesoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Maple Player by Maplesoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Maple Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 11:34:23.860