This info is about Mailspring for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mailspring from your systemFoundry 376, LLC
. Further information on Foundry 376, LLC can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\drl\AppData\Local\Mailspring directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Mailspring is C:\Users\drl\AppData\Local\Mailspring\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is named mailspring.exe and it has a size of 353.27 KB (361744 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Mailspring. They take about 121.40 MB (127292096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mailspring.exe (353.27 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.85 MB)
- mailspring.exe (55.92 MB)
- mailsync.exe (1.68 MB)
- Jobber.exe (75.77 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.27 KB)
- mailspring.exe (55.93 MB)
- mailsync.exe (1.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.3
of Mailspring. You can find here a few links to other Mailspring versions:
...click to view all...
Mailspring is an application offered by the software company Foundry 376, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Mailspring is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mailspring from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mailspring or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mailspring". If it is installed on your PC the Mailspring app will be found automatically. When you click Mailspring in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mailspring, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mailspring.
8. After removing Mailspring, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mailspring that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mailspring with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mailspring by Foundry 376, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Mailspring by Foundry 376, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mailspring supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 09:50:29.390