This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Mailspring for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mailspring from your PCFoundry 376, LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Foundry 376, LLC. Mailspring is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mailspring folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mailspring\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mailspring. mailspring.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 353.27 KB (361744 bytes) on disk.
Mailspring is composed of the following executables which occupy 165.11 MB (173132480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- mailspring.exe (353.27 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.85 MB)
- mailspring.exe (77.67 MB)
- mailsync.exe (1.79 MB)
- Jobber.exe (75.77 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.27 KB)
- mailspring.exe (77.68 MB)
- mailsync.exe (1.80 MB)
This info is about Mailspring version 1.5.7
only. Click on the links below for other Mailspring versions:
...click to view all...
Mailspring is an application released by Foundry 376, LLC. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mailspring is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mailspring using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mailspring or simply click the Search field and type in "Mailspring". The Mailspring program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mailspring in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mailspring, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mailspring.
8. After removing Mailspring, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mailspring that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mailspring using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mailspring by Foundry 376, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Mailspring by Foundry 376, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mailspring supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 08:51:46.137