Magicbit 3GP Video Converter
Magicbit 3GP Video Converter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Magicbit 3GP Video Converter from your PCMagicbit
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Magicbit. Click on http://www.dvd2portable.com
to get more information about Magicbit 3GP Video Converter on Magicbit's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Magicbit\3GP Video Converter directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Magicbit 3GP Video Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Magicbit\3GP Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. videoenc.exe is the Magicbit 3GP Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies around 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk.
Magicbit 3GP Video Converter is composed of the following executables which take 918.99 KB (941043
bytes) on disk:
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.99 KB)
- videoenc.exe (724.00 KB)
This data is about Magicbit 3GP Video Converter version 4.5.20.0927
alone. Click on the links below for other Magicbit 3GP Video Converter versions:
Magicbit 3GP Video Converter is a program offered by the software company Magicbit. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Magicbit 3GP Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Magicbit 3GP Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Magicbit 3GP Video Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Magicbit 3GP Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Magicbit 3GP Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Magicbit 3GP Video Converter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Magicbit 3GP Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Magicbit 3GP Video Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.dvd2portable.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magicbit\3GP Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Magicbit 3GP Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Magicbit 3GP Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Magicbit 3GP Video Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Magicbit 3GP Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Magicbit 3GP Video Converter by Magicbit from your PC, nor are we saying that Magicbit 3GP Video Converter by Magicbit is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Magicbit 3GP Video Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 23:01:03.183