Magicbit 3GP Video Converter
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Magicbit 3GP Video Converter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Magicbit 3GP Video Converter from your computerMagicbit
. You can find out more on Magicbit or check for application updates here
. More information about Magicbit 3GP Video Converter can be found at http://www.dvd2portable.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Magicbit\3GP Video Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Magicbit\3GP Video Converter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Magicbit 3GP Video Converter. videoenc.exe is the Magicbit 3GP Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies about 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk.
Magicbit 3GP Video Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 918.98 KB (941040
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.98 KB)
- videoenc.exe (724.00 KB)
This data is about Magicbit 3GP Video Converter version 188.8.131.523
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Magicbit 3GP Video Converter:
Magicbit 3GP Video Converter is an application offered by Magicbit. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Magicbit 3GP Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Magicbit 3GP Video Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Magicbit 3GP Video Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Magicbit 3GP Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Magicbit 3GP Video Converter application will be found automatically. After you select Magicbit 3GP Video Converter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Magicbit 3GP Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Magicbit 3GP Video Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.dvd2portable.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magicbit\3GP Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Magicbit 3GP Video Converter.
8. After removing Magicbit 3GP Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Magicbit 3GP Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Magicbit 3GP Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Magicbit 3GP Video Converter by Magicbit from your computer, nor are we saying that Magicbit 3GP Video Converter by Magicbit is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Magicbit 3GP Video Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-21 04:37:23.803