Macro Scheduler Lite
This web page is about Macro Scheduler Lite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Macro Scheduler Lite from your systemMJT Net Ltd
. You can find out more on MJT Net Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Macro Scheduler Lite at http://www.mjtnet.com/
. Macro Scheduler Lite is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Scheduler 12 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Macro Scheduler Lite's full uninstall command line is "C:\Windows\Macro Scheduler Lite\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Scheduler 12\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file is named msched.exe and occupies 5.12 MB (5369648 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Macro Scheduler Lite. They take 5.12 MB (5369648
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 12.1.3
of Macro Scheduler Lite. You can find here a few links to other Macro Scheduler Lite releases:
...click to view all...
Macro Scheduler Lite is an application offered by MJT Net Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Macro Scheduler Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Macro Scheduler Lite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Macro Scheduler Lite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Macro Scheduler Lite". If it exists on your system the Macro Scheduler Lite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Macro Scheduler Lite in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Macro Scheduler Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Macro Scheduler Lite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mjtnet.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Macro Scheduler Lite\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Scheduler 12\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Macro Scheduler Lite.
8. After removing Macro Scheduler Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Macro Scheduler Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Macro Scheduler Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Macro Scheduler Lite by MJT Net Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Macro Scheduler Lite by MJT Net Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Macro Scheduler Lite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 06:28:00.340