Macro Scheduler Lite
Macro Scheduler Lite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Macro Scheduler Lite from your computerMJT Net Ltd
. Open here
for more info on MJT Net Ltd. More data about the software Macro Scheduler Lite can be found at http://www.mjtnet.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Scheduler Lite 15 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Macro Scheduler Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Scheduler Lite 15\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.34 MB (1405616 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Macro Scheduler Lite contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.45 MB (6766920
bytes) on disk.
- msched.exe (5.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.34 MB)
The current page applies to Macro Scheduler Lite version 15.0.09
only. You can find below info on other releases of Macro Scheduler Lite:
...click to view all...
Macro Scheduler Lite is a program offered by the software company MJT Net Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Macro Scheduler Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Macro Scheduler Lite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Macro Scheduler Lite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Macro Scheduler Lite". If it is installed on your PC the Macro Scheduler Lite program will be found automatically. When you click Macro Scheduler Lite in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Macro Scheduler Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Macro Scheduler Lite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mjtnet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Scheduler Lite 15\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Macro Scheduler Lite.
8. After removing Macro Scheduler Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Macro Scheduler Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Macro Scheduler Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Macro Scheduler Lite by MJT Net Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Macro Scheduler Lite by MJT Net Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Macro Scheduler Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 20:43:23.030