Machinarium is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Machinarium from your PCAmanita Design, s.r.o.
. Open here
for more info on Amanita Design, s.r.o.. You can read more about about Machinarium at http://www.machinarium.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Machinarium directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Machinarium is C:\Program Files (x86)\Machinarium\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Machinarium's main file takes around 4.27 MB (4478861 bytes) and is called machinarium.exe.
Machinarium contains of the executables below. They take 4.59 MB (4808660
bytes) on disk.
- machinarium.exe (4.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (322.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.10.09
of Machinarium. Click on the links below for other Machinarium versions:
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Machinarium from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Machinarium from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Machinarium:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\J7STJ78C\localhost\Machinarium
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Machinarium
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\J7STJ78C\localhost\Machinarium\machinarium.exe\Machinarium.sol
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Machinarium\Machinarium.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Machinarium\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Machinarium\Website.lnk
Machinarium is a program released by Amanita Design, s.r.o.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Machinarium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Machinarium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Machinarium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Machinarium". If it is installed on your PC the Machinarium program will be found very quickly. After you select Machinarium in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Machinarium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Machinarium:
- The software company is: http://www.machinarium.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Machinarium\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Machinarium.
8. After removing Machinarium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Machinarium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Machinarium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Machinarium by Amanita Design, s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that Machinarium by Amanita Design, s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Machinarium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:09:25.630