This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Machinarium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Machinarium from your PCAmanita Design, s.r.o.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Amanita Design, s.r.o.. Please follow http://www.machinarium.com
if you want to read more on Machinarium on Amanita Design, s.r.o.'s web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Machinarium folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Machinarium is C:\Program Files (x86)\Machinarium\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. machinarium.exe is the Machinarium's main executable file and it takes circa 4.27 MB (4478667 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Machinarium. They occupy about 4.59 MB (4810528
bytes) on disk.
- machinarium.exe (4.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (324.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4
of Machinarium. You can find below info on other versions of Machinarium:
Machinarium is a program marketed by the software company Amanita Design, s.r.o.. Some users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Machinarium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Machinarium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Machinarium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Machinarium". The Machinarium app will be found very quickly. After you click Machinarium in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Machinarium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Machinarium:
- The publisher is: http://www.machinarium.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Machinarium\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Machinarium.
8. After removing Machinarium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Machinarium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Machinarium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Machinarium by Amanita Design, s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Machinarium by Amanita Design, s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Machinarium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-29 16:57:58.163