This page contains detailed information on how to remove MSN Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MSN Toolbar from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the MSN Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar Installer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for MSN Toolbar is C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. InstallManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 855.84 KB (876384 bytes) on disk.
MSN Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 855.84 KB (876384
bytes) on disk:
- InstallManager.exe (855.84 KB)
The current web page applies to MSN Toolbar version 4.0.0346.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other MSN Toolbar releases:
MSN Toolbar is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase MSN Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MSN Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSN Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSN Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the MSN Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MSN Toolbar in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MSN Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSN Toolbar.
8. After removing MSN Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSN Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSN Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSN Toolbar by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that MSN Toolbar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSN Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 09:58:51.607