A guide to uninstall MSN Toolbar from your computer
You can find below details on how to remove MSN Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by Microsoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. MSN Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\InstallMgr folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove MSN Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\InstallMgr\InstallMgr.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. InstallMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 87.84 KB (89944 bytes) on disk.
MSN Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 87.84 KB (89944
bytes) on disk.
- InstallMgr.exe (87.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of MSN Toolbar. For more MSN Toolbar versions please click below:
A way to uninstall MSN Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MSN Toolbar is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove MSN Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MSN Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSN Toolbar". If it exists on your system the MSN Toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you click MSN Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MSN Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSN Toolbar.
8. After removing MSN Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSN Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSN Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSN Toolbar by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that MSN Toolbar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSN Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:58:40.460